Country 93

Country 93


Country 93 Weather

Saturday, September 22, 2018
Today
High: 16
Clearing. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this morning. UV index 6 or high.
Tonight
Low: +4
Clear.
Tomorrow
High: 20
Sunny.

3-Day Outlook
Monday: Sunny. Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 20. Tuesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21. Wednesday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19.

 

Current Radar

Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
© 2018 Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation

Web Site by Websmart Inc